Monday, October 7, 2013

My Dream College

My Dream College

   So thUCSBis being my last year in high school I am hearing a lot about colleges and how to prepare for them. After hearing about them so much I know that it is not gonna be easy. Before this I thought that the college I wanted to go to was UC Berkeley, then my option moved to UC Irvine. Know that  i have seen many more more my mind is set on UCSB which stands for UC Santa Barbara. It is a beautiful university and very big. The campus is very large that's why people usually take bikes or scooters to get to their classes. This university is a great choice for me not only is it near the beach, but it is also a great place to go to. I would like to be a pediatrician, psychologist, or a marine biologist. I would love to go into the medical field to be a pediatrician because I love learning about the human body. My dream is to become a UCSB Gaucho and later on full fill my dream of being a pediatrician. 

No comments:

Post a Comment