Thursday, October 3, 2013

My Experience So Far at HPIAM

“My Experience So Far at HPIAM”

    My experience so far in HPIAM has been very fun and scary at the same time. I mean fun because the teachers I have gotten have been very nice and cool. They help me understand and at the same time enjoy the class. My teachers would make me laugh and also would make the class so interesting. I like that the teachers were teaching me important lessons in a fun way because I learned more. When I said that my experience has been scary is because now I am a senior and I know that this is my last high school year. The thought paralyzes me especially because I know that there are no rooms for error. I am also scared because my classes this year are a little more challenging then what I’m used to. My classes this year have been giving me a lot of homework and it has been tough. However, they tell me that they are leaving my classmates and I more homework because it will prepare us for college. This makes me fear college even more because I understand that it is going to be anything, but easy. Although the work that my teachers this year are giving me is a lot I still do it because I know that it will help me come in hand. One thing I noticed is that my procrastination this year is becoming less every day because I finally realized that I will have a tough time if I continue procrastinating. I would have to say that my senior year has been the most difficult year yet because of how much work I am receiving. Even though it has been hard it is in my mind that it is not impossible. This is my last year in HPIAM and I know it will be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment